10PM - 7AM
5MPH AT ALL TIMES
NO SMOKING IN ANY PARK FACILITIES & NO REFUNDS
- Two people, one car, one RV.
- 2.00 per extra person, per night.
- PETS WELCOME!
- Please keep your pet under control and supervised at all times.
- Pet pickup stations available throughout the park, please use them.
- Pets must be on leash, in hand, while on park property.
- Never leave your pet unsupervised/tied up.
- Limit 2 dogs per site.
- No dogs over 30lbs.
- No aggressive dogs.
- RV SITE CLEANLINESS
- Please keep your site clean and clutter free.
- Limit of 8 plants or flowers.
- No bins or storage containers allowed.
- Keep storage under RV to a bare minimum.
- Hoses, brooms, and other items for maintaining sites only.
- The facilities of Tri-Mountain RV Park are solely for the convenience of our guests.
- All persons use them at their own risk.
- Management/owners will no be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property by fire, theft, vandalism, or any act of nature which is beyond their control.
- NO RV OLDER THAN 10 YEARS ALLOWED AT TRI-MOUNTAIN RV PARK
- Newer RV's are allowed at our discretion, based on condition.
- The RV must be in working order and maintained properly, including sewer, water, and electrical hookups.
- Current licensing and registration required.
- GARBAGE MUST BE BAGGED AND TIED BEFORE PLACING INTO DUMPSTER
- ll trash in dumpsters/recycling bins, and nowhere else.
- If recycling is full, please keep until next pickup date.
- No household items allowed in trash, (couches, chairs, rugs, appliances, etc...).You must dispose of those yourself.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS, FIREWORKS, OR PARKING IN ROADWAYS
- No repair work besides flat tires. Leaks must be immediately repaired, and space cleaned.
- All vehicles must be in running condition or removed from the park.
- Your vehicle(s) must be parked in the assigned space at all times.
- Overflow parking spaces available for an additional fee.
- Vehicles may also park in front of the office if overflow spaces are taken.
- LAUNDRY AND RESTROOMS
- Guests only
- No food, drinks, or pets.
- If supplies need to be restocked, please let office know.